I teach group classes at Burlington County College in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey. Usually there are 10-20 people in a class. Classes are held on Saturdays in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
The cost is $95 per student and that includes a course guide which follows the course material and has plenty of room for taking notes.
All registration is conducted through Burlington County College. I cannot register you.
To register and pay by phone, contact the college at (609)894-9311 ext. 3021 or 3027.
You can also register online at www.BCC.edu. To register online, follow these steps:
- select Group Class Signup URL in the right-hand column of this screen
- select Continuing Education just below the large grey bar at the top of the screen
- then select Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
- then enter ebay into the Search For (Key Word)
any ebay classes currently scheduled should appear on the screen
- then select the class that interests you and follow the Burlington County College registration and payment procedure